There are 3 subscriptions widgets that can be added to your website: the subscription widget, device linking widget, and account management widget.
To access subscription widgets, on the Zype navigation menu click Subscriptions, then click Subscription Settings. All widgets can be found by navigating to "Make Money" and clicking "Subscription Settings."
The subscription widget is used for viewers who only need to sign up for a subscription to watch content on your website. The viewer does not have a device (Roku, Amazon, Apple, etc.) that they need to link to their subscription.
Device Linking Widget
The device linking widget will be used for viewers who need to sign up for a subscription and link their device (Roku, Amazon, Apple, etc.). This they can watch content on their OTT devices.
Account Management Widget
The account management widget will allow subscribers to change their password, change their subscription plan, cancel their subscription, or change their credit card.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Build Predictable Recurring Revenue Through Premium Subscription Plans
- Set Up Your Subscription Service with Stripe
- Set Up Your Subscription Service with Braintree
- Set Up Your Subscription Service with Recurly
- Enable a Subscription Paywall on Videos
- Subscription Settings
- Manage Subscription Plans
- Subscription Widgets
- Web Embeds: Subscription Flow
- Stripe Coupons