All users with permissions to edit a channel by entering “Edit Timeline” are working on the same draft channel. If multiple users are editing the channel at the same time, the most recent update will be reflected in the Change History dropdown list, along with the author of the update. See also Save Settings and Change History and Versioning.
If you’d like to be sure that only your changes are being reflected and you are the only author, make sure you are the only user editing the channel in the “Edit Timeline” view.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Adding Assets to the Timeline
- Editing Items in the Timeline
- Creating Program Blocks
- Ungrouping Items in the Timeline
- Priority Smart Insertion
- Filling Gaps Created During Priority Smart Insertion
- Removing Items from the Timeline
- Draft vs Published Channel State
- Save Settings
- Change History and Versioning