Make sure you've Unlocked Your WordPress App in Zype already before proceeding.
Step 2 - Download the latest version of the plugin.
This is going to be the topmost version available on our repository. It may be downloadable zip file, or a google drive link leading you to a compiled version.
Step 3 - Follow instructions to install the plugin on your WordPress website.
Configuring the WordPress plugin post installation
In order to begin using the Zype plugin after completing installation, you must first configure a few settings. Follow the below steps to initiate your plugin configuration.
Step 1 - Configure API and app keys
- Configure API and app keys to access content from your Zype library. If you're not sure where to locate your API and app keys, not to worry - we'll take you through how to access these keys HERE
- In your WordPress navigation menu, select the “Settings” link under the “Zype” plugin
- Follow instructions for entering your App, Admin, Player, and Read-only Keys
Step 2 - Add consumer authentication (OAuth) credentials
- In order to view your video and playlist IDs, scroll down on the same settings menu to add your OAuth credentials. These will also enable you to support Consumer Account Management Pages if you plan to offer subscription monetization
- To access your OAuth credentials, you'll need to navigate to your Web App in the Admin. You can find more on how to access these HERE
Step 3 - Set up payment keys and consumer authentication credentials (Optional)
- If you plan to offer subscription monetization, on the same settings menu you'll need to add your payment provider keys
To complete setting up subscription in the WordPress Plugin, view next steps HERE.
To set up custom URL slugs for consumer management pages on your WordPress site, read more HERE.
To begin adding videos and playlists to your WordPress site, please read next steps HERE.