Make sure you've Set Up Your WordPress App in Zype and completed Installing and Configuring the WordPress Plugin before proceeding. Once you’ve initialized configuration, you may decide you’d like to add consumer management pages onto our site. Follow the below instructions to set up and test the plugin’s consumer management options.
Step 1 - Set up custom URL slugs for consumer management pages on WordPress site
- If offering subscriptions, you can modify the URL slugs for consumer management pages displayed on your WordPress site
- Visit the “Users” menu and configure your URL slugs according to whatever URL patterns you’d like to use for each page
- You can feature the following types of pages:
- Profile page - dedicated page that allows the user to view their current user account profile
- Logout page - dedicated page that allows the user to log out of their account if signed in
- Device linking page - allows the user to link a device to their account on the web, useful if you distribute content on set top or mobile apps supporting universal login
- Subscription and account management page - allows the user to manage subscriptions or purchased content
Step 2 - View consumer management page
- Be sure to visit your consumer management page to test our profile options, like password change, subscription management, and more.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- WordPress Plugin Overview
- Unlocking your WordPress App in Zype
- Initial Installation and Configuration of the WordPress Plugin
- Setting up Subscriptions in the WordPress Plugin
- Using the Subscription Short Code
- Consumer Account Management
- Adding Videos and Playlists to Your WordPress Site
- WordPress Theme Compatibility Matrix