After you’ve set up your Stripe, Braintree or Recurly info and completed the Purchase & Rental setup, you will be prompted to turn “purchase” or “rental” on for all of your videos.
To manage these settings for each video, go to the “Library” in the sidebar navigation and select the video you want to edit. Then click on the “Monetization” tab to edit the settings for your video.
Use the "Require Purchase" or "Require Rental" toggles to setup the type of monetization for this specific video. You're also able to edit the default pricing and rental duration. Once you've set the pricing click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Setting Up Purchase & Rental
- Enabling Purchase & Rental on Videos
- Purchase & Rental Settings
- Selling Playlist Bundles
- Maximize Revenue by Selling or Renting Individual Videos in Your Library
- Purchase and Rental Consumers
- Creating and Editing Pass Plans
- Pass Plan Settings
- Sell Time-Limited Access to Your Video Library Through Pass Plans
- Require Pass Plan Purchase on Videos