To add a logo that will appear on Zype player please follow the steps below.
Navigate to your settings page by clicking the "gear" button in the top right.
Then click the “Player Branding” tab.
Click the "Upload" button to add your player logo.
There are a few recommendations that Zype has regarding the image you upload as the player logo or bug.
- The image will be scaled to a maximum of 48px by 48px so keep your logo small and not too ‘busy’.
- The image should not be opaque, so that it doesn’t block the video content behind it. Zype recommends an opacity of 50%.
Click the save changes button when complete to test out your new player logo.
If you’ve already uploaded a video to Zype, you can preview it from the video library to see your player logo in action.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Player Event Framework
- Common Questions Around Manipulating the Zype Player via web SDK/API
- Own Your Branding on the Web
- Player Branding
- Player Messaging
- Enabling Social Sharing Controls for Zype players
- Setting Up Player Rules
- Managing Player Rules
- Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Support in the Zype Web Player
- SMTP Settings