If you do not require each video to be viewable with the purchase of a pass plan, you will need to manually enable pass plans within each desired video.
Start by navigating to your Video Library and clicking the Edit button or video title to open the details page for videos you want to be included in pass plans.
Toggle to the Monetization tab of the video details. Scroll down the page to find the toggle switch for Pass Required, then click Save Monetization Settings.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Setting Up Purchase & Rental
- Enabling Purchase & Rental on Videos
- Purchase & Rental Settings
- Selling Playlist Bundles
- Maximize Revenue by Selling or Renting Individual Videos in Your Library
- Purchase and Rental Consumers
- Creating and Editing Pass Plans
- Pass Plan Settings
- Sell Time-Limited Access to Your Video Library Through Pass Plans
- Require Pass Plan Purchase on Videos