With Zype Live, you can start broadcasting live content with a just a few clicks, monetizing and distributing premium live video to any destination, audience, and device in a fraction of the time.
Zype Live creates a high-quality, multi-bitrate adaptive stream using its cloud-based transcoding capabilities to deliver the best experience to your consumers across all major endpoints.
Additionally, Zype Live offers an integrated dashboard for managing your live streaming video business from nuts to bolts. You can create an event for broadcast, edit event details, and plan event curation and distribution. While airing a live event, you can enable DVR for instant playback and once the live event has finished, you can convert the stream to video on demand, allowing it to be seamlessly added to your video library.
What are you waiting for? Learn how to create, manage, and publish a live event HERE!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Zype Live
- Zype Live Service Guide
- Provisioning and Utilizing Your Cloud Encoder
- Create, Broadcast, and Publish a Live Event
- Live streaming with Zype 101 - Streaming Your First Live Event
- Live Broadcast Troubleshooting Guide
- Zype Live Support Specifications
- Zype Live FAQ
- Use Your Own CDN to Stream a Live Event