The Zype Plugin for WordPress allows you to easily publish video on your WordPress website using videos and playlists from your Zype library. Read on for more information on setting up and configuring the plugin, as well as integrating videos and playlists on your WordPress site.
- Easily add on-demand or live videos to your WordPress website using shortcodes
- Publish your entire video library in just a few clicks using enhanced playlists and playlist shortcodes
- Optimize delivery for any device -- responsive designs work well on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Track engagement and streaming analytics from viewers on your website
- Your branding front and center with your own custom branded HTML5 video player
- Generate revenue with built-in subscription paywalls to make more money from your premium content (beta)
- Maximize ad revenue with preroll, midroll, and postroll ads, including support for dynamic ad pairing
In order to use the Zype Plugin for WordPress, you’ll need the following:
- A valid and current Zype account
- WordPress version: 4.6 or higher
- WordPress website supporting PHP: 5.6
- If you are using a WordPress theme, please refer to our Theme Compatibility Matrix
- Ad monetization with supported ad tag protocols
- Subscription paywalls with Stripe and Braintree (beta)
- Currently subscription paywalls require additional styling by a web developer to match your WordPress website theme.
- We recommend enabling this feature on a test webpage and conferring with your web developer to support full styling integration on your website.
- Subscription paywalls are currently offered as a beta feature and require additional styling to match your site theme
- Transaction paywalls (purchase, rentals, and pass plans) are currently unsupported
Setting up your Wordpress App in Zype
Read on to learn how to set up your WordPress App in Zype.