In order to submit your Monetised Google Play app, you will need to complete the Google Merchant Account Information
Link a Google Play developer account to your payments profile
To sell paid apps and in-app purchases on Google Play, you need to set up a profile in the Google payments center. After you create a payments center profile, it's automatically linked to your Play Console. You can then manage app sales, view sales reports, receive payments from sales, and more in your Play Console.
Note: If you've previously set up a payments profile or Merchant Center account, it's already linked to your Play Console.
To link your Play Console to a payments profile:
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- From the left-side menu, click "Settings".
- From the left-side menu, click "Payments settings".
- Click "Set up a merchant account".
- Type in your business information. Then click "Submit"
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access