Provide Zype with your Google License key in order to make sure all in-app purchases are working properly in your Android apps.
Follow these steps to retrieve your Google License Key to input into the MAZ Dashboard.
Step 1: If you are submitting a brand new app, click on Create app to create your new shell. Enter the name of your app as the Title (don't worry if you haven't decided on that yet, you can change this down the road) Otherwise, if you already have an app that will be updated or your shell has already been created, skip to the next step.
Step 2: Don't worry about filling any of your metadata at this time, Zype will take care of that eventually. On the lefthand pane, click on Monetization setup under Monetize menu.
Step 3: Under Licensing, there will be your Base64-encoded RSA public key. This is your Google License Key.
Step 4: Copy the entire key, making sure not to include any spaces. Navigate back to the Apps creator dashboard- Design > Platforms > Google Play. Paste this into the Google License Key field.
Step 5: Don't forget to save your changes after updating this. Now your Zype app can verify in-app billing purchases. You may refer to Google Play's documentation for additional info.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access