Periodically, Apple requires app developers to accept updated developer agreements and paid application schedules. You will be notified to do so at the top of your App Store Connect dashboard.
Follow the steps below to avoid interruptions to your developer account:
App Store Connect Agreements
Log in to your App Store Connect Account. If you have any pending agreements, you will be prompted in your home page with instructions on how to accept new agreements.
Paid/Free Application Schedule Update
Step 1: Log in to App Store Connect. Navigate to the Agreements, Tax and Banking module.
Step 2: Select View Terms and accept them accordingly.
If there are multiple agreements to submit, you may have to navigate back to the Agreement, Tax, and Banking screen for the Paid Application agreement to appear.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access