In order for us to submit your app in the LG seller lounge, you must create an account with LG. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in in-app submission & approval. Follow the simple instructions below!
Important Note: If during the registration process you are prompted to activate Two-Factor authentication on your account, Please DO NOT activate it.
Step 1: Go to LG Seller Lounge and click on Sign In.
Step 2: Click on create account button and Complete the form.
Step 3: You need to carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions required by LG to complete your sign-up process.
Step 4: After completing the form, verify your account via the Complete Registration link you will receive in your email account.
Step 5: After opening the complete registration link, you will see a message that your email has been verified.
Step 6: Please share the credentials for your LG seller account with our submissions team by writing to us at email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access