In order for us to submit your app to the Samsung Seller store, you must create an account with Samsung. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in app submission & approval. Follow the simple instructions below!
Step 1: Go to Samsung Apps TV Sellers and click on Sign Up Now.
Step 2: Please read the terms and conditions carefully and proceed.
Step 3: After completing the form, verify your account via PIN received on your registered Email ID.
Step 4: Please do NOT enable two-step verification on your account. Click on 'Not Now'. We will not be able to submit your app if the 'two-step verification' is Set up.
If you have already enabled two-step verification on your Samsung Seller account, we will require your availability for the authentication code that you will receive on Email/Phone while we submit or update your application in the Samsung store.
Step 5: Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on confirm.
Step 6: In order to launch an application outside of the United States, you need to have a Samsung Apps TV partnership status and a partner-level group. Please refer to the article written by Samsung on how to raise a partnership request with the Samsung Apps TV Seller Office.
Step 7: Please share the credentials for your Samsung account with our submissions team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access