In order for us to submit your app to the Microsoft store, you must create an account with them. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in app submission & approval.
Important Note: Microsoft charges a one time fee of USD 99/- as registration fee for company accounts. This is a one time fee and no renewal is required. This is subject to change per Microsoft.
Step 1: Visit the Microsoft Developer Portal here and click on Sign Up.
Step 2: Sign in with an existing Microsoft account or create a new Microsoft account.
Important Note: You will need to share the credentials of this account, with us. Therefore, it is recommended that personal/individual Microsoft accounts should not be used for this purpose.
Step 3: Provide all the details like company information and contact details as required.
Important Note: Please select a Company account instead of an individual account. This can NOT be changed later.
Step 4: Make the one time payment for the registration.
Once registered, your account will go through a verification process. Microsoft will contact you on your registered email if there is any information required from you. The verification process can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.
Once your account is verified and ready for app submission, please share your account credentials with us by writing to us at email@example.com
For more information on the registration process, please check the Microsoft Developer Documentation, here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access