To submit your Android Mobile and TV apps to the Google App Store, you must create a developer account and invite Zype as an administrator. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in in-app approval. Follow the simple instructions below!
In this article:
How to Create a Google Play Console Developer Account
How to Invite Zype to Access Your Developer Account
Create Google Developer Account
Step 1. Navigate to Google Developers and select Google Play
Step 2. Sign in to the Google account for your developer account (make sure you're not signed into a personal Gmail account).
Step 3. Complete the required information, accept the Developer Agreement, and set up your account.
Step 4. Fill out the payment information.
Invite Zype to Access Your Google Developer Account
Step 1. From your Google Play Developer Console, navigate to Users and Permissions and then Invite New User.
Step 2. Enter "email@example.com" as the Zype user for the account, set the permissions to Admin (all permissions), and Send the invitation.
NOTE: If you have in-app purchases, you must also sign up for a Google Merchant Account.
Step 3. Log in to Apps creator dashboard and Navigate to Design>>Platforms>>Google Play. Open Google Play setup and check the Admin access check box.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Apple Developer Account Creation & Access
- Apple's App Privacy Questionnaire on App Store Connect
- Apple Developer Agreements & Paid Application Schedules
- Enable Push Notifications for iOS App
- Google Developer Account Creation & Access
- Google License Key
- Create and link your Google Play service account to Apps Creator
- Google Play - Merchant Account Creation
- Create a Keystore for signing Android and Amazon Apps
- Amazon Developer Account Creation and Access