Firebase is a back-end-as-a-service backed and maintained by Google. Firebase provides a lot of services, tools, SDKs to use with all kind of apps.
Our apps use Firebase for:
1. Google Analytics 4 (also, knows as Firebase Analytics)
2. Enabling Push Notification services for iOS and Android apps.
Register for a Firebase Account
Step 1: Create a Firebase account at https://firebase.google.com/.
Step 2: Create a Firebase Project
After creating an account on Firebase, click on "Add project" to add a new project in your Firebase account.
All your apps will live inside this project so, we recommend naming the Project same as your App Name.
In the next step, link a Google Analytics account to your new Firebase Project.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your GA and Firebase accounts. You can now start registering your apps on your Firebase Project.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introduction to GA4
- Enabling GA4 for your Apps
- Create a Firebase Account
- Register your iOS app on Firebase
- Register your Android Apps on Firebase
- Registering your Apple TV, Roku, CTV and Web App on Firebase
- How to Add Custom Definitions in your GA4 Property
- All app data tracked in Google Analytics 4