Enabling Google Analytics 4 for your apps will require you to setup a Firebase and Google Analytics account. Please follow the following steps to get your app ready for GA4.
Step 1. Create a Firebase Account.
Step 2. Register your iOS app on Firebase.
Once you have completed the above steps please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your Firebase Measurement ID, GA4 Measurement ID and GA4 Secret Key. We will configure your apps for GA4 and submit app updates on All platforms. Once the new app updates are live you can find the app events flowing into your Firebase and Google Analytics account.
To know more about GA4, please refer to this article.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introduction to GA4
- Enabling GA4 for your Apps
- Create a Firebase Account
- Register your iOS app on Firebase
- Register your Android Apps on Firebase
- Registering your Apple TV, Roku, CTV and Web App on Firebase
- How to Add Custom Definitions in your GA4 Property
- All app data tracked in Google Analytics 4
- GA4 Explorations
- Profile ID API Endpoint