Showcase up to 14 days worth of EPG data without having to program content into the scheduler.
Creating a Draft Block
- Navigate to the edit timeline page of a Playout channel that you've created
- Click on the "+NEW" yellow button and select "Draft Block Asset"
- Fill out the metadata section in the right-side panel and click on "Create Draft Block Asset" when ready
- NOTE: Draft block duration must be greater than 5 seconds
- Find your draft block in the asset panel.
- NOTE: Ensure that the drop-down next to the search bar is changed to "Block"
Editing a Draft Block
- In the asset panel, ensure that the filter next to the search bar is set to "Block"
- Find the draft block you're interested in, and click into it
- Edit the metadata on the right, by clicking into the field
- NOTE: Fields in dark grey cannot be altered
- If you would like to delete your draft block, click into the trash can icon next to the text that says, "Properties"
- You will be asked to confirm, in the modal that appears next:
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Creating Draft Blocks
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- Adding Assets to the Timeline
- Editing Items in the Timeline
- Creating Program Blocks
- Ungrouping Items in the Timeline
- Priority Smart Insertion
- Filling Gaps Created During Priority Smart Insertion
- Removing Items from the Timeline
- Draft vs Published Channel State