Changing the configuration of the image cache rules of your Roku app is a way to improve load times within the application when there is a large amount of content or image files.
To update your image caching rules, follow the steps below:
Within your bundle navigate to Source > config.json
Scroll to the line image_caching_support and change the configuration field to one of the following options:
- “0” : No caching.
- "1": Cache only "MainFadingImage". (Set by default)
- "2": Cache both "MainFadingImage" and "Grid" images on the home screen.
Save the changes and Resubmit Your Roku App.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Roku Request For Information (RFI) screen
- Introduction to Roku
- Roku Developer Account Setup
- Roku App Images
- Creating a Roku App using the Zype Template
- Configuring Marketplace Connect (SVOD) on Roku
- Configuring Marketplace Connect (TVOD) on Roku
- Creating Native Subscription in Roku
- Previewing Your Channel on a Roku Device
- Roku QA Checklist