The Tools menu is found by selecting the Gear icon at the top right of the Zype Dashboard, providing quick access to key tools focused around 3 key sections:
Account Center: Tools for managing your profile and property, as well as understand the streaming and usage metrics which could impact your billing.
Video & Metadata: Tools focused on how content and metadata is brought into the Zype platform and managed.
Developer: Tools for understanding and managing the technical aspects of the Zype platform.
Within each section, you can access the following information:
- Account Center
- Manage Users: Create new users and edit existing user roles.
- Settings: Customize Zype according to your specific needs.
- System Status: Detailed operational status of Zype's systems.
- Usage Report: Dashboard view of your current usage.
- Stream Hours: Track time-based metrics related to streaming.
- Video & Metadata
- Video Imports: Manage videos that were not auto-added to your Library.
- Video Sources: Edit, manage and troubleshoot the third party imports that have been connected to Zype.
- Video Uploads: Manage your video uploads.
- Zobject Types: Create and manage additional metadata that you can associate with your videos.
- API Keys: Find your Zype account API and App keys to create integrations.
- Logs: Monitor the status of your video on-demand uploads, transcodes and live event archiving processes.
- Tools & SDK: Access various tools for managing your video content.
- Player Rules: Manage and set explicit requirements based on the player types used to access video content.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful