In order to use the Zype Plugin for WordPress, you’ll need the following:
- A valid and current Zype account
- WordPress website supporting PHP: 5.6
- WordPress version: 4.6 or higher
- If you are using a WordPress theme, please refer to our Theme Compatibility Matrix
Step 1 - Integrations Marketplace in Zype.
Step 2 - Click the Add Integrations button.
Step 3 - Click to unlock your WordPress plugin profile and follow next steps to download and install the latest version of the WordPress plugin.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- WordPress Plugin Overview
- Unlocking your WordPress App in Zype
- Initial Installation and Configuration of the WordPress Plugin
- Setting up Subscriptions in the WordPress Plugin
- Using the Subscription Short Code
- Consumer Account Management
- Adding Videos and Playlists to Your WordPress Site
- WordPress Theme Compatibility Matrix