In this article we'll cover the following topics:
You can export all of our analytics reports to .csv format by clicking on the "Export" button on any given analytics page. We'll send you an email shortly after that includes a link to download the .csv file for the given report you were viewing. The data in that .csv file will be limited to the exact date range you had filtered for on the analytics page. With the .csv you can slice your reporting data however you'd like!
Visit any analytics report and click the "Export" button once you're satisfied with the date range being displayed.
Within a few minutes, you'll receive an email with a link to download the report .csv file:
After downloading and opening the .csv file using a supported program, you'll be able to slice and organize the data however you please!
You can also customize which data columns are reported in your video-centric analytics exports (e.g., 'Most Requested Videos' report). This allows you to display additional columns in the exported .csv files in addition to the default columns. This is helpful if you manage your videos across multiple systems and use certain metadata (e.g., source ID) as an immutable identifier across all of your databases, including Zype.
To access the Analytics Export Settings, visit your site settings page, and navigate to the "Analytics Export Settings" tab.
By turning ON each toggle, you can display the following columns in your exported .csv files:
- Source ID - shows the source ID value for a video, if available
- Episode Number - shows the episode number metadata on a video, if available
- Season Number- shows the season number metadata on a video, if available
- Youtube ID - shows the Youtube ID value for a video, if available
- Vimeo ID - shows the Vimeo ID value for a video, if available
- Hulu ID - shows the Hulu ID value for a video, if available
- Crunchyroll ID - shows the Cruncyroll ID value for a video, if available
- Kaltura ID - shows the Kaltura ID value for a video, if available
- MRSS ID - shows the MRSS ID value for a video, if available
Turning ON a toggle will impact any new .csv exports you request moving forward. These columns will only be displayed on the following reports that include an individual video per row:
Here's an example exported .csv with all of the custom metadata toggles enabled: