This document will walk you through creating an Amazon Developer account. This is required if you are monetizing through Amazon.
You will next need to select the type of Amazon Developer apps you plan to build. Select the Amazon Appstore.
Then select to create your Amazon Developer Account.
You’re required to add some personal information such as: country, first name, last name, email, phone number, developer/company name, and your address. Press “save and continue.”
**The developer/company name will be displayed on your apps at Amazon.com
Please read the app distribution agreement and press “accept and continue.”
If you plan on monetizing through Amazon, set “do you plan to monetize apps by charging for apps or selling in-app items?” to yes. Then you’ll be prompted to add your credit card information. Press “save and continue.”
If you're monetizing through Zype or not monetizing, set “Do you plan to monetize apps by displaying ads from the Amazon Mobile Ad Network or Mobile Associates?” to no. Press “save and continue.”
Once this is complete you have finished creating your Amazon Developer account. You will receive an email confirmation from Amazon.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Amazon Fire TV (Java based)
- Amazon Developer Account Setup
- Amazon Fire TV - Images (Java based)
- Creating an Amazon Fire TV App (Java based)
- Amazon Fire TV Monetization
- Submitting an Amazon Fire Channel (HTML based)
- Preview, Test and Submit your Amazon Fire TV App
- Taking Screenshots on Fire TV Devices