Follow the steps to check whether your GA4 property is connected to a Universal Analytics property.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- In Google Analytics, click Admin (lower left).
- In the Account column, make sure that your desired account is selected. (If you only have one Google Analytics account, it's already selected.)
- In the Property column, select the Universal Analytics property you want to check.
- In the Property column, click GA4 Setup Assistant. It's the first option in the Property column.
- In the Google Analytics 4 Property Setup Assistant, find a red or green notice that says "Not Connected" or "Connected."