All actions taken within the Timeline view are automatically saved. The top of the page shows the time of the last update and who the author of the update was, as well as a green check icon to indicate these changes were saved.
As new changes are being saved, you’ll see a flashing save icon. For larger programming changes, this icon may flash for a moment before the change has been completed and saved. See also Change History and Versioning.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Creating Draft Blocks
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- Adding Assets to the Timeline
- Editing Items in the Timeline
- Creating Program Blocks
- Ungrouping Items in the Timeline
- Priority Smart Insertion
- Filling Gaps Created During Priority Smart Insertion
- Removing Items from the Timeline
- Draft vs Published Channel State