You can remove an item from your timeline by selecting the item and clicking on the garbage bin icon in the Inspector Panel.
You can remove multiple items at once by selecting the desired items in the Timeline (hold Shift to select more than one) and selecting “Delete” in the Inspector Panel.
Removing items from your timeline will not delete the assets from your asset list in the Asset Panel or delete them from your Zype library; these will simply be removed from your programming timeline.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Adding Assets to the Timeline
- Editing Items in the Timeline
- Creating Program Blocks
- Ungrouping Items in the Timeline
- Priority Smart Insertion
- Filling Gaps Created During Priority Smart Insertion
- Removing Items from the Timeline
- Draft vs Published Channel State
- Save Settings
- Change History and Versioning