Once a program block is created, you can ungroup this content by selecting the program block in the Timeline and selecting the ungroup icon in the Inspector Panel. Ungrouping a program block on the Timeline will not ungroup the block as an asset type in your asset list. You can also ungroup a playlist that has been added to the Timeline following the same steps.
Ungrouping can be useful when reprogramming content from an existing program block or playlist because it reveals the individual track items that make up the block or playlist. From there, you can create a new program block or program individual track items as desired. See also Editing Items in the Timeline.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Creating Draft Blocks
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- Adding Assets to the Timeline
- Editing Items in the Timeline
- Creating Program Blocks
- Ungrouping Items in the Timeline
- Priority Smart Insertion
- Filling Gaps Created During Priority Smart Insertion
- Removing Items from the Timeline
- Draft vs Published Channel State