The Transactions page, part of the Video CRM product, provides quick access to key top line metrics and allows you to drill into the details of your purchase, rental, pass plan, and redemption code transactions.
Clicking an event count will update the chart on the right to display the number of transaction events for the relevant metric based on the date range you have selected.
- New Transactions: Total number of purchase, rental, and pass plan transactions in the defined date range.
- New Purchases: Total number of purchase transactions in the defined date range.
- New Rentals: Total number of rental transactions in the defined date range.
- New Passes: Total number of pass plan transactions in the defined date range.
Clicking the revenue filter will update the chart to display the amount of revenue associated with events for the relevant metric based on the date range you have selected.
- Transaction Revenue: Total number of purchase, rental, and pass plan revenue in the defined date range.
- Purchase Revenue: Total number of purchase revenue in the defined date range.
- Rental Revenue: Total number of rental transactions in the defined date range.
- Pass Revenue: Total number of pass plan transactions in the defined date range.
Good to Know
Revenue Calculation: Zype references the transaction count, and then determines the amount associated with each transaction based on what has been input in the Purchase & Rental Settings page ("Default Purchase Price" and "Default Rental Price") or overridden on the Video Details page.
Filtering Events & Revenue Data
Updating data filtering will update both the metric count and the chart.
- Quick Filters: Select between filtering the key metric count and chart by the latest 7, 30, or 90 days.
- Custom Date Range: Select a custom filtering date range by either using the date picker or entering numerical dates in the date range input.
Exporting Events & Revenue Data
Export charts, events and revenue data in multiple formats.
- Chart Export: Select PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG export format to download the chart currently displayed for the defined date range.
- Events and Revenue Export: Select CSV or XLSX export format to download structured data for the relevant metric in the defined date range.
All transactions involving your video content are listed in a table view below the key top line metrics, ordered by Created At date. Other information shown in the table include the consumer's email address, the title of the video bought, rented, or redeemed by the consumer, the playlist title, the pass plan name, transaction amount, transaction type, and status.
- Filtering, Sorting, Searching, & Exporting Transactions: Quickly sort and organize individual transaction entries for quick navigation.
- Filter & Sort: Use the dropdown pickers to filter & sort transaction entries.
- Search: Enter the consumer email and click "Search" to identify transactions quickly with the search function.
- Export CSV: Output a list of transaction data in CSV format.
- Transaction Details: Break down the details of each transaction.
- Source: Payment processing platform.
- Consumer: Email address of individual consumer.
- To view or edit a consumer's details, click the email address. This will display the consumer's Details page, where you can change the consumer record, view all of the consumer's activities on your Zype channel, view all analytics related to the consumer, view recent logins, and view linked devices (for more information on device linking, see Managing Consumer Device Linking).
- Video: Individual video involved in transaction.
To view a video's details, click its title under the Video column. This will take you to the video's page on your Video Library. For more information, see Video Details.
- Playlist: Individual playlist involved in transaction.
- To view a playlist's details, click its title under the Playlist column. This will take you to the playlist's page. For more information, see Playlist Details.
- Pass Plan: Plan associated with transaction.
- Amount: Monetary value of transaction.
- Type: Purchase, Rental, or Pass classification of transaction.
- Status: Identify whether the transaction has been Paid, Redeemed, Authorized or Succeeded.
- Created At: When the transaction occurred.