You will need to enable your videos to be viewable with an active subscription. Follow the instructions below to set subscription manually or enable for all videos.
1. On the Zype navigation menu, select Subscriptions, and then click Subscription Settings.
2. To manually manage subscription plans for all your videos, click I’ll Manage Them Manually. Otherwise, click Require Subscriptions For All Videos.
3. If you select to manually manage your videos for subscriptions, start by navigating to your Video Library. Click the Edit button, or the Gear icon, to open the Video Details page for any video you want to include in your subscription plans.
4. Click the Monetization tab, then toggle the Require Subscription button to turn it on.
5. Click Save Changes.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Build Predictable Recurring Revenue Through Premium Subscription Plans
- Set Up Your Subscription Service with Stripe
- Set Up Your Subscription Service with Braintree
- Set Up Your Subscription Service with Recurly
- Enable a Subscription Paywall on Videos
- Subscription Settings
- Manage Subscription Plans
- Subscription Widgets
- Web Embeds: Subscription Flow
- Stripe Coupons