Publishing your video content to the web using Zype's embeds is the simplest way to engage with your audience. You have the ability to publish content to an existing website, with minimal technical effort, at any time and easily track your video’s performance through Zype’s robust analytics suite.
- Add a video
- Include metadata
- Embed the code snippet to your website
In this section, we will walk you through the steps it takes to publish your video to the web using the Zype embed code.
Add a Video to Your Library
There are several options to add videos to your library. Each of those options includes its own workflow. For demonstration purposes, we'll go through the process of uploading a video to your library.
Check out our Supported file formats before uploading.
1. Head to the left navigation sidebar. Click the "Import & Upload" section to view the various options to import your video content.
2. On the right side of the page, click "My Web Browser" to upload a local file to the Zype platform.
3. Before uploading the video, you may choose to automatically add the video to your library, you may also choose to activate the video. This ensures your video will play for your audience as soon as you publish.
4. Click "Select File" to upload.
5. Once you select the file, your video will automatically begin uploading.
*Note that your video will not be available to view until transcoding is complete. Depending on the size of the video, this may take several minutes or longer.
1. After your video has successfully uploaded to the platform, click the "Edit Metadata" link to begin adding information about the video. This will open the Video Details page in a separate browser tab.
2. The title and URL friendly title will be automatically set. You will have the option to edit these values.
3. Add a description to the video
4. Click "Save Details" at the bottom of the page
Embed the Code Snippet to Your Website
The final step to this section is to copy and paste the video embed code to an existing website.
1. After you have saved the metadata details on your video, scroll to the top of the page. There, you'll find tabbed sections on the top. Navigate to the "Embed Code" tab.
Enhance Your Video's Performance
The directions to get you started on Zype. There are many other ways to increase your video's performance and get the most out of the Zype platform. We've listed some of the most popular solutions below help guide you to the path of success.