Depending on the types of videos you import and upload, the Zype platform may automatically generate thumbnails, however there will be cases where thumbnails will not show up. You may notice empty boxes where your thumbnail image normally is.
In this case, you can add the thumbnail images to the video within the Zype platform.
How to add images to video thumbnails:
The video thumbnail should have a 16:9 aspect ratio.
Note: Keep in mind, the larger the pixel size of the thumbnail, the slower the load time. So we suggest approximately 854px x 480px in dimension while maintaining a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- To add a video thumbnail to a video, find the video under Videos using the Search.
- Select the video then navigate to the Thumbnails tab. Use the Upload button under the Custom Thumbnail section to upload your image.
- Click the Save Thumbnails button at the bottom of the page to save your uploaded image.
- To see your new video thumbnail, you can leave and reenter your app, then find your video.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Video Overview
- Adding & Editing Video Details
- Bulk Edit Videos
- Customizing Video Thumbnails
- How to schedule videos for publishing and sunsetting
- Configure Landscape, Poster or Square Style Thumbnails for Videos
- Adding a Preview or Trailer to a Video
- Library Overview
- Video Thumbnails: Add Images To Your Video