To send you an invite to your Apple TV beta app we'll need to know the email that's logged into your Apple TV. You'll also need an Apple TV Gen 4: a quick way to tell if your Apple TV is Gen 4 is to check for a touchpad on your remote.
There are two parts to accessing your Apple TV beta app. The first will be to download TestFlight and the second will be to use the redemption code provided in your email invite to download the beta app.
- Go to the App store, which should be in the first row on your Apple TV.
- Scroll to "Search" along the top bar of the App store
- Search "TestFlight"
- Select TestFlight from the search results
- Select "Install"
- Select "Open"
Redeeming your Apple Channel
- When TestFlight opens scroll to "Redeem" along the top bar
- Enter the invitation code from your email
- Click "Redeem and Install"
- Scroll to "Apps" along the top bar
- Click your app
- Click "Install"
- When the app is done installing click "Open"
This will open your app and add it to your Apple TV homepage.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful